Chixdiggit + Plumtree = ?

Hi there!

According to the latest Now, Chixdiggit are playing the Horseshoe on August
29th.  I thought that Plumtree were playing there that night.  Are they
playing together? Please fill me in.  I would really like to see Plumtree
but I can't make it to the August 31st show at the CNE.

thank you.
Alex

ps- Did anyone go see Jale at Lees last night?  If so, how was it?
*******
alexandra sarah mlynek   *                  *                *
amlynek\!/interlog.com              *

 Everybody starts out as strangers Ted.  It's where we end up that counts.

*******