Re: tour

At 11:51 AM 8/17/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello.  I live in Kingston, ON and there has been rumours of Sloan playing
>here sometime within the next three weeks.  Has their tour schedule been
>released yet?  Can anybody confirm these rumours!??!
>
>Thanks,
>
>Marty

Well, SLoan are confirmed in Waterloo on the 21st of Sept, and they are also
playing London a couple days before or after that show( my friendly mca rep
couldn't say exactly when the show is, but its happening) Also FYI I believe
this time the show will be at Call The Office instead of Sloans usual
invasion of the Embassy. Oh well thats all for tonite.....

-=ShawN=-