Re: SLOAN q. and a.

>and hey, one more thing...does anyone out there have a copy of the 'ear to
>the ground' show with sloan.  i have the transcript but i'd really like to
>see it.

Yeah I happen to own a copy.  I've got a pretty big waiting list of people
who are probably pissed at me because I haven't had a chance to copy it yet.
I'd be happy to copy it for you at a price...and that price is your soul.
Sign on the dotted line...IN BLOOD...ah hah haaaaaaaaaaaaah (this is
supposed to be a maniacal laugh).

If you are reading this and you're one of the people I've promised a copy
to, don't fret...it will come.  I promise.

Geneyus.