Halifax On Music

I don't think anyone's posted all this yet, so here's the full Halifax On Music
contact info:

PO Box 36142
Halifax, Nova Scotia
B3J 3S9
Phone/Fax: (902) 429-9227

Friday September 13 - Sunday September 15

Press passes available by faxing the above # on official letterhead, anytime
until the week of.

That's really all I know. There doesn't seem to be much information out about
this thing, even though it's on in less than a month. Does *anyone* know
else -- not band schedules, but details on the conference (and Halifax on
"gathering of the nations [sic] alternative news papers [sic], print, panels,
pontificators") would be nice, seeing as how I'm planning on spending several
hundred bucks to get down there & survive the weekend.

Speaking of money... anyone in the Southern Ontario area planning on driving
down and looking for a carpooler? I also make an excellent roadie...

Patrick Wilkins              Proud Survivor of Shad Valley Acadia 1994
          2A Independent Studies, University of Waterloo
            Imprint Newspaper and CKMS 100.3 FM Radio
(Beautiful Music for Ugly Children -- 100% CanIndie, Sundays \!/ Midnite)