Re: thrush hermit and local rabbits in TO

On 12 Aug 1996 Whiz_Kid\!/tvo.org wrote:

> hi :)
>
> thrush hermit and the local rabbits are playing in london on saturday. not at
> the rivoli. you can catch thrush hermit at lee's palace in toronto tho, on
> tuesday the 22nd (19+).
>
> and jale *are* playing at lee's palace on saturday the 17th (again 19+).
>
> -=- D'Arcy -=-

Taht really bites ya know...i happen to be a big jale fan and a big
thrush fan and even though i have seen them both at edgefest last year i
would have loved to have seen them in a more intimate setting like
lees....i dont knwo if im "allowed" to swaer on sloannet but here it
goes! I FUCKIN HATE IT WHEN BANDS DONT AT LEAST DO AFTERNOON SHOWS. i
eman its better than nothing for thoses of us who are jsut under
19...grrrr.
so if this jale thing suddenly changes or the thrush hermit
thing...likethey suddenly up and becme all ages..or an afternoon show is
announced...PLEA PLEASE let me knwo...thank you for your time energy
patience and artichoke hearts...

luv, *dead betty8 and yes ..im stilll appreciating allthe cheese you sent
me...

ps- anyone seen the new sloan video single?? i knwo sevral people inthe
vid shoot...none of them happen to be me unfortunately...:(