Re: The Sloan in-store tour/waste of bandwidth

>i'm really disappointed to hear that the new hardship post have called it
>quits as well! i was really looking forward to the new album that they
>were gearing up for.
>i thought their shows, although much different from past ones, were
>really good! mike, seb and alyson all had equally great songs, and it
>looked like they were starting to become more comfortable with them last
>time i saw them play too.
>what a loss :(

        The funny thing about this is that I don't think SUBPOP know that is
happened, they are still expecting a single from the boys and girl, from
what I heard last monday from a friendly subpop rep who is on this list. Oh
well, what can be done right???

-=ShawN=-