Re: FW: The Sloan in-store tour

At 03:42 PM 8/12/96 PDT, you wrote:
>1) Which is better - an in-store in August and a show in Sept/Oct or nothing
>until Oct.?

I know the answer!!! First one - instore + another show
I don't know why all you guys are complaning about this....geez...it means
you'll get to see sloan not once but 2 times!!
so cheer up ok??

>Giving people the *basic gist* is exactly what is needed to make new
>fans - and everyone wants to expand their fan base. Who would begrudge a
>band that?

come on people, don't ya want a whole bunch more crazy sloan fans like all
of us??
there's always room for more!
heather
--------"humanity is roadkill on the information highway"---------