RE: more of our stupid noise

On August 13, 1996 Warren Rodericks wrote:

>They are a four-piece band from Montreal and they have a song on an
>impact CD samper.. I think volume 10 or 11. I saw them open for the
>inbreds a few months ago, and some of their songs are pretty good.
>They  sound quite poppy, but at the same time slow and eerie. Their
>vocals need a bit of work in some places though. Sorry, but I can't
>remember what label they're on. You can contact Impact if you want more
>info...

I believe that Goldfish are on Derivative, but I'm not sure.... I too saw
them when they opened up for the inbreds.  I liked them.  The lead singer
kind of reminded me of Mary Timony (I think that's her name) from Helium.

seeya
Alex

*******
alexandra sarah mlynek   *                  *                *
amlynek\!/interlog.com              *                  *

                       If you don't get the president on the phone, you know
what's going to happen to you?
                       You're going to have to answer to The Coca Cola
Company.
_o)_

*******