RE: more of our stupid noise

On Mon, 12 Aug 1996, D. Bettie wrote:

> IMPORTANT NEWFLASH:
>
> DOES ANYONE KNWO ANYTHING ABOUT A BAND CALLED
>
> 		GOLDFISH?????

They are a four-piece band from Montreal and they have a song on an
impact CD samper.. I think volume 10 or 11. I saw them open for the
inbreds a few months ago, and some of their songs are pretty good.
They  sound quite poppy, but at the same time slow and eerie. Their
vocals need a bit of work in some places though. Sorry, but I can't
remember what label they're on. You can contact Impact if you want more
info...

Warren

P.S.-Please stop with the MCA crap. It was interesting until the number
     of posts hit double digits....

|Warren Rodericks                     |"We were not so fond of reason,   |
|4A Actuarial Science                 | everyone could tell...even times |
|University of Waterloo               | we'd start to stumble, but never |
|wlroderi\!/undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca | ever fell..." -GBV               |