some things

hello sloannet people,

* i was watching Fashion Television last week and was surprised and amused
to hear jale's emma being played in the background to a story about a woman
who takes pictures of naked (and near-naked) people.
so, does anyone know what the new jale single is?

* although i loved seeing the video for everything you've done wrong baby
being shot, i think that the next sloan single (if there's gonna be one)
should be for the lines you amend, and my video concept is: jay rowing a
boat and bumping into the other members of sloan as they lie floating in
the water. i think that that would be really cool.

* my friend and i are taking a trip to halifax and are going to be there
from this saturday to next wednesday. if anyone can recommend stuff or
shows to see i would be ever-so-grateful.

thanks so much for your time,
lisa c-w.