From: chorneyc
To: Ferguson, Cori
Cc: sloannet
Subject: Re: The Sloan in-store tour
Date: Friday, August 09, 1996 6:20PM

Why are they doing this?  I mean, i'm glad that i'll get to see sloan, but i
don't understand why they would come all the way to calgary and play in a
miniscule record store where a lot of people won't be able to see them
because they won't get in to such a small building, and *not* do a regular
show. Smells a little too corporate for my liking...

 -elizabeth