Re: The Sloan in-store tour/waste of bandwidth

At 11:47 AM 8/12/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Hey guy, whatever, just remember:
>CORPORATE. With an "R" after the O, okay?

WHAT A WASTE OF BANDWIDTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder everything is beginning
to slow down, its useless posts like this that slow everything down. So
what, we mispelled something, SO WHAT !!!!!!!!! SOme of us aren't as perfect
as you, I'm sorry, I will try harder next time to make sure everything is
spelt correct. I really don't care how or other's spelling is as long as I
understand what they are trying to say, lates..... (oh wait that won't be
correct) Later....

-=ShawN=-