Re: yet another funny article

>>So I was reading this shitty mag called "access" and it read exactly like
>>this: some blurb about ET breaking then, and I quote "At press time
>>SloanNet(internet disscussion forum for all things sloan) was abuzz
>>concerning a farewell gig in moncton with opening act rumoured to be Thee
>>Suddens, alias Sloan."

>Not true, some of the Canadian Press has a clue as to what's going on.
>Free newspapers, a la Eye and Now and pretty reliable, as is Impact, and
>really good mag is Chart.  It's just the magasines that in the late 80's
>when hair bands were in style they all called themselves things like
>"canada's rock magazine" and other shit.  And in 1991 with the dawn of
>grunge they quietly removed this subtitle from their pages.  Their staff has
>not changed since these days, therefore they have no clue as to what they
>are talking about.
> Heather

Yeah, this is all true...Exclaim! is another great free newspaper/magazine
which always does great coverage of the indie scene all across Canada.  And
don't forget, what else would you expect from Access, which is the official
magazine of Q107, Toronto's official hard rock station??

Molly

"Soylent green is made from...people!"
               -Charleton Heston as Detective Thorn
                in Soylent Green