Re: more of our stupid noise

>i also like the song "xfriend" by Noah's Arcweld...i've never heard of these
>before, is there anyone out there who can tell me a little about them/him?

isn't this just noah from hHead under a different moniker?

>one more thing...the last song is a cover called "making our dreams come
>true" by len...
>i know this song was from a tv show...i guessed it was "lavern and
>shirley"...am i right?

yeah, that's the one.. how can u not remember that? :)

east coast content wise, this really is a good compilation.. it has a lot
of east coast bands on it such as eric's trip, broken girl, moon socket,
purple knight, thee suddens, orange glass, elevator to hell.. also a new
very excellent versus song.. and more..

--
    !
hel!en