more of our stupid noise

i got this compilation cd while visiting toronto this past weekend and
to anyone who hasn't got it i *highly* recommend it...

my favorite song is "so easier last time" by eric's trip.

i also like the song "xfriend" by Noah's Arcweld...i've never heard of these
before, is there anyone out there who can tell me a little about them/him?

one more thing...the last song is a cover called "making our dreams come
true" by len...
i know this song was from a tv show...i guessed it was "lavern and
shirley"...am i right?

thank you for your time
bobbie

(just in case there's anyone who'll get mad at me for not mentioning
sloan........)

ps/
damn...it's too bad sloan wasn't on the cd!
(how's that?)