Re: The Sloan in-store tour

>Hi there!
>Just wanted to give you all the info for the Sloan in-stores happening in
>Canada next week (in case you don't have it).  All of these are performance
>and autograph sessions.  Sorry this didn't get posted earlier, but I was
>away vacationing.

Why are they doing this?  I mean, i'm glad that i'll get to see sloan, but i
don't understand why they would come all the way to calgary and play in a
miniscule record store where a lot of people won't be able to see them
because they won't get in to such a small building, and *not* do a regular
show. Smells a little too corporate for my liking...

-elizabeth