what's past is past

Hi, you haven't heard from me in a while, cuz my server wouldn't let me send
messages, although I received all of yours.  What have I done since then?
Well I attempted to apologize for my remarks about all ages shows, which so
many of you found to be offensive.  It's not worth sending the whole message
since it was so long ago, but I had a nice little paragraph worked out which
explained in greater detail what I had meant to say.
I went to the superfriendz show at the X Club last Sunday.  My friends all
phoned at the usual time that evening seeing if I wanted to watch them get
drunk in an abandoned house ( I don't drink, so you can imagine my
excitement).  I was thinking about taking some friends to the show, but this
inspired me to ditch them, and, get this.....go alone.  So I took the half
hour drive to Hamilton which was kind of scary cuz I don't know the area so
well and sat down for the mediocre opening bands.  Cletus was kind of dorky
punk, and I've never been a big fan of Gorp.  But finally Superfriendz came
on and played a wicked set.  Lots of stuff from their new 10", and from
their 7"s and the album.  Similar to the show at Patricks which I heard
about, Matt stood up on the bass drum at the end, only this time he slipped
and fell face first on the floor with his guitar.  I thought he was going to
be dead or something, but he jumped right back up again.  When I got home my
friends all made fun of me because i was at a superfriendz show with no
friends.  But I will admit that those Hamilton all agers were really cool
about me being there alone, which is something the Toronto scene would not
be cool about.
Anyways that's my week summed up.  And if anybody actually made it this far
into my letter, I congratulate you for your dedication to the Net.

 Heather           heather\!/globalserve.on.ca

    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
                               -Willy Wonka