web sites about EC bands

Hi all!

     I was just surfing the web looking for EC band sites. (e.g.
jale, sloan, rebecca west, superfriendz  etc.)  or anything that has
to do with the EC music scene (e.g.  labels like murderecords, sappy
records etc.) There isn't much, unfortunately (or I must be looking
in all the wrong places!)  I was hoping some of you could tell me
some nifty URLs.  They can be band record label sites or fan pages.
Post here or to my e-mail addie.  Lots o'thanx. (:

esoteric

P.S.  Is considered Sloan the definitive EC band?