Re: sianspheric

> Does anyone know if Slowburn and Sianspheric are still playing the Birdland
> Friday.

According to the ad in the Daily News today they are.  They are also playing
at the Cafe Ole tonight at around 8:00 (all ages).

> says Burnt Black are playing. I was going to make the trip up to Halifax for

Burnt Black are on Saturday, again according to the ad.

Adam

---
" Gordon Way lay on the ground, unclear about what    Adam Rodenhiser
to do.  Gordon Way was dead, but he simply hadn't     ac768\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca
the slightest idea what he was meant to do about it.
It wasn't a situation he had encountered before. " -> D.N. Adams

Fans From Hell - http://www.ccn.cs.dal.ca/~ac768/Profile.html