Re: sianspheric

On Fri, 9 Aug 1996, D Pound wrote:

> Does anyone know what SlowBurn sound like. Sianspheric were the reason I was
> going to go.

Slowburn sounds like Nirvana, but I've only heard that one song "whatever"
that was out a few years ago. Anyway, I don't  think they're "all a 'dat".

Sianspheric, however, rule the airwaves....their live show is pretty
wicked...

Warren

|Warren Rodericks                     |"We were not so fond of reason,   |
|4A Actuarial Science                 | everyone could tell...even times |
|University of Waterloo               | we'd start to stumble, but never |
|wlroderi\!/undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca | ever fell..." -GBV               |