RE: a new record

I am as much of a fan of Sloan as the next person...I listen to
anything I can get my hands on by them but the new record just isnt
their best work.  I think their older stuff was alot better and
compared to new cd's that I have recently purchased, I dont find "one
chord to another" as good.

I think I elevated my hopes up too much.  I purchased through a
friend at a record store my copy of the new cd a couple of days
before it was released and was really expecting a killer album.  But
it is good, just not as good as I had hoped.