Re: sianspheric

>Does anyone know what SlowBurn sound like. Sianspheric were the reason I was
>going to go.

If you're expecting anything along the lines of Sianspheric, Slowburn will
be a big disappointment.  I don't think they're very good so my view is
coloured at best.  They had a big hit awhile ago with a teen-generated
anthem called "Whatever" (I wonder who said "oh well
whatever...nevermind"?).  Their latest disc is out on Handsome Boy, home of
Rusty.  You can check 'em out for yourself, but it's just more of that
three-chord pop bullshit.

Whatever comes and goes...Geneyus.