A few Things.

1. Has Anyone *Ever* interviewed Chris Thompson? I've Heard He's Shy, But
I've never ever seen an interview where he so much as interjects a comment,
etc..
2. How Come Noone who Taped the last ET Show Is willing to share? C'mon
folks, Play Nice.  Video Is preferred, But If you only have Audio, I'll let
it slide :).  E-mail me privately if you have this and that way you'll avoid
the bombardment of requests.  I'll be stuck with 'em.
3.  I'm Going to shoot each and every member of len for stealing what was to
be my hit single and putting it on more of our stupid noise.

thank you.
adam