Re: SHOWS: JALE/SLOAN/LOCAL RABBITS/SCRATCHING POST/RADIOBLASTER/SHORTFALL/THE NEW GRAND & STYX

Any of these East Coast bands ever play on the East Coast?

Just looking for concerts at Saint John, my closest city...

At 12:58 PM 8/8/96 -0400, you wrote:
>jale w/ scratching post \!/ cabaret, montreal, pq aug 15
>jale w/ scratching post \!/ barrymores, ottawa, on aug 16
>sloan w/ scratching post \!/ brownies, new york, ny aug 22
>scratching post/radioblaster/shortfall \!/ c.n.e., toronto, on aug 29
>local rabbits w/ the new grand/radioblaster \!/ ultrasound, toronto, on aug 30
>
>and the most important of all: STYX & KANSAS \!/ the molson ampitheatre,
>toronto, on aug 30
>
>lee

"August 8th is a beautiful day." - NOFX

this message is from drew (holmesad\!/nbnet.nb.ca)
http:\\ www.geocities.com\SunsetStrip\9130