#Sloan Channel Registration Support

Hey everyone!

I know it's only been a couple of days since i've posted the initial
message asking for supporters for this new irc channel that i'm going to
get registered. It will be called #Sloan (for all of those that didn't
catch that) and it will be on the vancouver(?) undernet.

I will most likely be on in the evenings and weekends. I have a lot of
other crap going on right now which prevents me from being on alot. :(

Thank you to all those who have already responded to my plea. However, I am
still in need of 2 (only) more names before I can send in the registration.
The channel isn't registered yet which just means that it will not be
constantly monitor'd by a bot. Whenever i am on irc, I will keep that line
open.

I'll let everyone know when the bot comes. However, the channel is now
officially opened (we dont NEED a bot to open it) and i invite you all to
check it out whenever possible!

Just to let everyone know, I will be known as "SuperFriend".

Hope to see some of you there!

Big Time Sloan Fan,
dARRYl kOHUt

"Nice AC/DC rif there Patty, you gonna keep that?" - chris murphy

p.s. i'm not sure if i'm breaking any rules by advertising here. sorry if i
am, but i guess if it's pertaining to the EC, it cant possibly be rule
breaking! (can it?)