Re: Sloan Spotlight Reminder

oh, yeah, I'm definitely there ! in fact that has been the only cool show
announced here in town since Yo La Tengo played last November (well, aside
from a few EC type gigs)...to top it off, June of '44 and Godheadsilo
play this week too, and that is probably an even better show...but still, you
guys in London have had a hell of a lot of shows that we don't ever get
here...and you're closer to TO too ;) so any boots ? got plenty...after
that show, it's dry season again till phonocomb and friends of dean
martinez in september...one show a month just really sucks...I'm such a
complainer...oh yeah...Dishwalla are coming to town...yeeepee freaking
yay...load up your Dead Eye BB guns..we got a bit of target practice to
go to...