aussie challenge ---> plumtree plug

At the risk of contributing even more to an already extended non-EC,
non-Canadian
thread, I must mention the band Clag, from Australia.

Wait... I can tie this in to East Coast.... give me a minute:

CLAG have three songs on a split 7" with Winnipeg's B'EHL on Endearing
Records (check out http://www.mbnet.mb.ca/~endear or
mailto:endearing_records\!/mbnet.mb.ca).

Clag, much like B'ehl, are a female-fronted, young band, and very "cute" songs.

Anyway, B'ehl lost the YTV awards to Plumtree a couple years ago, and still
may harbour some resentment. Plumtree, of course, are East Coast content,
and due to play a show in Waterloo on August 30th (note new date). Details
later.

Incidentally, also entered in the very same YTV contest were Sydney on
Sundays, from Toronto, and they'll be playing with Plumtree at the Waterloo
show.

EC enough for you?

patrick

ps Anyone remember Kevin Bloody Wilson?
Patrick Wilkins              Proud Survivor of Shad Valley Acadia 1994
          2A Independent Studies, University of Waterloo
            Imprint Newspaper and CKMS 100.3 FM Radio
(Beautiful Music for Ugly Children -- 100% CanIndie, Sundays \!/ Midnite)
Upcoming shows: Plumtree w/Sydney on Sundays, Ludes, Bumblepuppy, and
                Henry August 30th. Email for details.