Re: aussie challenge

>I heard, second or third hand, that the U.S. release date for OCTA is
>in early October sometime.

It was already released in the US sometime last June -- just a few weeks
after the Canadian release. It isn't going through the normal channels,
though. It's treated as an import, but it's sold at domestic prices. I'm
not quite sure how this works, if MCA Canada is distributing in the US as
well, but it was meant to be a temporary thing. Hopefully, what you're
talking about means a true US distributor and wider availability!

alan