Re: *NEW SLOANET* problem?

On Thu, 1 Aug 1996, Heather MacEachern wrote:

> hmmmm are you guys sure about the local rabbits playing in toronto on the
> 17th, cause i do beleive that jon, my friendly neighbourhood<sp?> mca rep
> said they were playing in london on that day.

since i'm the one who broke the news i guess i'll be the one to take the
blame if its wrong. :)
i got this info from Tom (the L.R's manager) and i'm still sticking to it.
BUT Tom could have been mistaken or drunk ;) when he told me this.  So
until its proven otherwise i'll be planning to be \!/ the Rivoli that night.
:)
Ciao
Julie

Coach Jules, Seductress of Young Men (and bass players!)

			RAWK Journalist Extrodinaire

						All-around Riotgrrl