Re: aussie challenge

>who do you think of when you think of australian music?
>could you guys name 5 australian bands?

okay, it's totally off-topic but I cannot help it, I'll have to answer
this since I was a totally sucker for Australian music like five years
ago or so, maybe more (I'm getting old...:)

1. Hard-Ons ("Dickcheese"! What an album!)
2. God ("My Pal"! What a song! What a lyric! "You're my only friend and
you don't even like me...")
3. Hellmenn
4. Psychotic Turnbuckles
5. Ratcat

Bonus: Cosmic Psychos, Celibate Rifles, Massappeal, Filthy Scumbags,
Birthday Party, Lime Spiders, Died Pretty, Asylum, Exploding White Mice,
Jason Donovan & Kylie Minogue :)

So, is Waterfront Records still in business?

EC? Um, well, there's a song on the new Moonsocket CD that sounds
a bit like one by the Hard-Ons. :)

Take care,

Magnus

-                            magnus\!/lousy.pp.se                           -
--              http://www.lysator.liu.se/~chief/lousy.html              --
--      http://www.mc.hik.se/benno/Home/Bands/Bands/Lousy/lousy.html     --
-    http://www.mc.hik.se/benno/Home/Stokage/5_Stokage/Lousy/lousy.html   -