Re: Sloan Spotlight Reminder

August 4, \!/ 11:52pm, shawn wrote:

>I just wanted to remind all y'all that there will be a Sloan Spotlight on
>MuchMusic tomorrow at 7:30 EST, Ummmmm so watch it it, maybe they'll
>actually debut the new video, who knows, not I....
>
>-=ShawN=-
>
>---------------------------------------------------  "I shoulda played
>|Sloan Site: http://www.webgate.net/~maenon/sloan |   football in high
>|-------------------------------------------------|       school"
>|Personal Site:    http://www.webgate.net/~shawnm |    *chixdiggit*

I watched the spotlight today! It was great but not long enough! What new
video do they have comming out? They obviously didn't play it. I think the
video for Coax Me is their best one. Very nice! Thanks to whoever told me
about the spotlight, I would have hated to miss it.

p.s. who says that jay ferguson needs to start working out??

Big Time Sloan Fan,
dARRYl kOHUt

"Nice AC/DC rif there patty, you gonna keep that?" - chris

"Andrew was into Tigers of Pantang..." - chris (ear to the ground interview)