aussie challenge

>Just a question to all you Sloanetters who reside out of Canada.  I'm just
>curious as to how you guys heard of any of the Canadian EC bands, whether
>it was stumbling upon them at various shows or word of mouth or on TV or
>what??
>
>Jason

as an aussie with her fair share of posts i thought i'd add another.

i first heard about sloan on a geffen compilation yonkers ago, 'bout 2 yrs
i'm thinkin.

now a question for you guys.

who do you think of when you think of australian music?
could you guys name 5 australian bands?

i'd be interested to know what this country is known for, musically speaking.

and please don't post anything about INXS.

*nat*

        ncrupi\!/minyos.its.rmit.edu.au           "3's nothing out of ten"

       tune in to SRAfm 94.9 from August 16 to Sept 14.

**