#Sloan Chat Channel

I am going to be sending in a registration for a chat channel called
#Sloan. I do, however require 10 e-mail addresses of people who would
support it and connect to it. Registration of the channel gets me a bot
which will monitor the channel 24hrs. and prevent people from taking it
over.

Anyone who is interested, think they would use this service, or would like
to support this, please send me mail with the subject: SUPPORT, and include
your e-mail address and the nickname you would be using. I see no problem
giving op status to those who wont abuse it but would assist in controling
it.

Thanks guys!

Big Time Sloan Fan,                      "One of you would be Cannon"
dARRYl kOHUt                              - penpals