Plumtree on Realtime

Ok that's it. Damn technology(well I don't really mean that). But I tried
to use my brother's portable stereo to record the Plumtree Realtime
segment by using the timer function and it didn't work AGAIN! (The first
time it didn't work was when I tried to use the timer to record the Sloan
Realtime concert a while back.) I was wondering if anyone could give a
rundown on what happened(ie. what was performed, songs played off
CD/vinyl/tape, interview questions). I know it's asking alot, but I'd
appreciate a transcription if there was an interview. Thanks.

Mike