Re: Out of Country

Well, the first two Sloan albums came out here anyway. When the first one
was released, there were a number of articles about the local music
scene. The second one didn't have much promotion. Now, of course, there's
no news at all, except when magazines like Puncture review the records.
Tragically Hip, 54-40, and 13 Engines do get their albums released here,
but I don't think they sell too much.

Extra credit question: Anybody know if any members of The Diodes or The
Dishes are still playing music?

P.S. Helen, thanks for murderrecords e-mail address. I tried sending an
e-mail, but it bounced back. Do I have a typo?

murder\!/ra.isisnet.ca

Chao from Miami,Florida
Dave

/**     "No I've never had a job because I'm TOO SHY"  The Smiths      **/
/**      David Marsteller davebear\!/dcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us          **/