Re: little red haired girl?

On Thu, 1 Aug 1996, Eric Lamda wrote:

> Can someone tell me where I can find this et song. Thanks.

little red haired girl   is on the 1992 cassette WarmGirl (independant)
red haired girl          is on the 1992 7" single Belong on
                         Naked In The Marsh Records

They are the same song, different version and slighty different lyrics.
Neither release is available any more.

Adam

P.S.  Gordie, tell me what it's like to dead.

---
" Gordon Way lay on the ground, unclear about what    Adam Rodenhiser
to do.  Gordon Way was dead, but he simply hadn't     ac768\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca
the slightest idea what he was meant to do about it.
It wasn't a situation he had encountered before. " -> D.N. Adams

Fans From Hell - http://www.ccn.cs.dal.ca/~ac768/Profile.html