Re: hey. it's brave new james.

> >That Orange Glass song kicks nut!!!
>
> that sounds painful :). all the other orange glass songs kick too

for some reason I found that song sounded best coming over the radio, I am
pretty sure they played it live (hadn't heard it before then and can't
remember what exactly they played), and i bought the 7" but ended up just
putting it aside. (Ron: don't feel bad I have been listening to 7" stuff
much lately, even the new Sebadoh).

Anyway it was great on the radio and I am probably going to be listening to
it all the time now.