Grace Babies

Hey, everybody!

I don't know if this has been brought up yet or not, but the Grace Babies
will be playing every Monday at the Ultrasound in Toronto, for 1 month
starting this Monday.  I do believe these nights will be 19+, so I myself
can't go, but I thought I might let everyone else know.  (And no, I'm not
trying to bring up THAT subject again, I'm just as sick of it as everyone
else.) There's also a real sweet article in today's Toronto Star about
them, saying they'll be doing KISS covers the first night to honour the
fact KISS will be in town the next day.

There is also an article done in The Spill Magazine located at
http://www.arcos.org/thespill.  Check out the article and let me know what
you think.

Arvin Kashyap
Editor