Re: plumtree all ages in vancouver!!

On Thu, 1 Aug 1996, Megan Lea Mallett wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Aug 1996, Megan Lea Mallett wrote:
>

> > hi
> >
> > i just want to let all the west coast sloannetters know about an all ages
> > show in vancouver at st. james community square (3214 w 10th)
> >
> > featuring:
> >
> > the potatomen
> > the softies
> > plumtree
> > gaze
> > thee goblins!!
> >
> > its only $6 and its going to be lots of fun!
> >
> > megan

I'm jealous! I don't recall The Softies ever playing the Toronto area.
Maybe someone who goes to the above show could mention there are some
Toronto Area fans.(To appease those disgruntled about the lack of east
coast content in the above statements, yes, I am going to try my darndest
to catch Plumtree and Broken Girl when they swing through the Canadian
National Exhibition at the end of August!)

Mike