Re: east coast drummers

> > P.S. Lonnie is starting to rival Mark Gaudet in the Greatest drummer of
> I'd just like to point out that Andrew Scott is pretty darn good too.  it
> doesn't show up as well on their albums, but live he's amazing.

Hmm, I don't know.. but Mark Gaudet is really good at playing fast punker
music, but I don't think that makes him the best. Lonnie is pretty cool
good style. Dave Marsh kicks serious arse. And Scott plays really well..
even on the albums, I don't know why you would say it doesn't show up on
the records.. take another listen, he's good. But to tell you the honest
to god truth, nobody does it like Catano- bar none.
Stick handler,
    Brendan.