Re: liscensed shows

At 03:09 PM 31/07/96 +1000, you wrote:

>as an australian i plead ignorance and ask why at 18 and a half you need to
>go to all ages shows.  here in australia at 18 you can legally drink,
>smoke, and get into pubs. is it different there?  again the ignorance is
>inexcusable but the reply will only enhance my knowledge --- right?

Hey aussie girl, yes, it is different here, but it all depends on the
province. You have to be 19 in most provinces.  In Quebec the age is 18 but
anyone under that age can easily get in because they aren't really strict
with the rules.  This is much better than the american drinking age of 21.
Asking a question is not ignorant. :)

Seeyalater!

ERic
-------
Eric Lapointe                        During 96/97 School Year:
2485 Renzoni Rd.                     #5-78 Belvidere
Mississauga, Ontario                 Lennoxville, PQ
L5K-1W8                              J1M-1V6
ericlap\!/interlog.com                 LA951008\!/arus.ubishops.ca

Contact for information on CJMQ 88.9FM Special Events
(Sherbrooke/Lennoxville in Quebec for Concert & Event bookings) or Daisy
Chain Records info.
Daisy Chain Records Web site: www.daisychain.com
-------