elevator to hell 2/3

Saturday- July 27 1996  Birdland  Halifax

Strawberry:  somehow i missed their set again, must have been the onions.

ETH: they played one the strongest sets I cand remember seeing. Mark
     was right on, which makes me think he is a better drummer for
     ETH than Eric's Trip because he gets to do solos and show us
     what he can really do.  Tara was still as happy as ever.

Doughboys: I can't really say much here.  I stayed backsatge for their set
           where the volume of the show was down to a comfortable 120 dB
           I also had fun watching people steal water and pop from the
           doughboys' reserves for after the show.  Some napping also
           took place :)

Adam

---
" Gordon Way lay on the ground, unclear about what    Adam Rodenhiser
to do.  Gordon Way was dead, but he simply hadn't     ac768\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca
the slightest idea what he was meant to do about it.
It wasn't a situation he had encountered before. " -> D.N. Adams

Fans From Hell - http://www.ccn.cs.dal.ca/~ac768/Profile.html