A wee bit dissappointed am I

Hi.
I'm not sure if this was brought up yet (haven't been around fer very
long...).
But anyways, Sloan will be playing soon here in Wpg. At a festival of
some type.
Here's the catch.....it's about $25 for the day, not that i;d mind paying
it BUT.....the event is Sunfest. Notorius for drunken jocks (i mean this
term very losely, not as to catagorize everyone). You know, the type who
can only have fun while intoxicated, think they're "all that", large,
hurt you when they step on your toe, etc. The kind of event that there
was only, around 7 rapes last year throughout the weekend.
Anyways, i don't think i (or many Sloan fans) really wanna put themselves
into this somewhat 'odd' environment. Sad, eh? (also on the bill is that
Vince guy who used to be in Motely Crew or something).

So anyways, i guess my point of this babbling is that if any any any of
you talk/see any Sloan member, anyone associated with Sloan, etc. to
convince them, urge them, force them, etc to play a club show or
something (my basement??) since they are coming all the way out here.

Ok,
enough.

-Karry
 ummuzyk\!/cc.umanitoba.ca