Re: Undershorts: a collection of the silly and the sad

On Tue, 30 Jul 1996, Groovy Goddess wrote:

> The five plays are:	Half Empty
> 			A Skit On The Absence Of Miracles In Our Everyday Lives
> 			Eighty Feet
> 			The Bench
> 			Book Him!

I thought they were ALL called  "The Bench"  that's what the
Doughboys guy told me.

> By the way, I'm really amused by the strange posts lately.  Just to add
> to them:  I LOVE FEET!  I have a complete foot fetish, rubbing, toe
> sucking...( to much information, where's that damn delete key?:)

just as long as the are not yellow stained like chris'  :)

             "I basically haven't seen my
            own in years.  I just wear socks
            all the time. So I think they're
                      just yellow."
                                     CM from  Left Hip

> Ok, that about all.  If your lucky, maybe I'll remind you about the plays
> everyday, maybe twice on the days of the shows:)

just as long as you don't read any Vogon poetry  at us
before throwing us into the airlock.

>    -Shouldn't the *vetern* fans from hell be making some sort of
>     announcment??

Yes we should :)

Adam

---
"I think your on Sloan Net because you think you have something concrete
to contribute to the list, but in all reality anything with your name on
it usually gets deleted right away." - Christian Rodericks June 1996

                   Adam Rodenhiser   ac768\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca
     Fans From Hell - http://www.ccn.cs.dal.ca/~ac768/Profile.html