Re: liscensed shows

another little note from your friendly aussie, just adding a little culture;

>heather cooper wrote:
>> I'm 18 and a half yet forced to see all the shows with the 15 year old
>>alterna-kids who use the evening more to show off their new kensington
>>market duds than to enjoy the music.

as an australian i plead ignorance and ask why at 18 and a half you need to
go to all ages shows.  here in australia at 18 you can legally drink,
smoke, and get into pubs. is it different there?  again the ignorance is
inexcusable but the reply will only enhance my knowledge --- right?

awaiting the train of knowledge to arrive at my platform

*nat*

        ncrupi\!/minyos.its.rmit.edu.au           "3's nothing out of ten"

       tune in to SRAfm 94.9 from August 16 to Sept 14.

**