Fwd: Nerdy Girl Tours!!!

Hi!!!  We are touring this summer to support our new album "Twist Her".  It's
just  out this week on Janken Pon in Canada,  and its coming out in
Mid-August on No Life Records in the US.   These are our tour dates so far.
Some more to be added as they come.  We're totally psyched, so if we are
playing your town, come on down and say hello!!!
love, cecil

Aug 1  Ottawa, Shadowlounge  (with Strawberry and Scratching Post and
Speedbuggy)
Aug 2 Toronto, Ultrasound      (with Strawberry and Automated Gardens)
Aug 6 Winnepeg, Wellington's (with Strawberry)
Aug 8 Calgary, The Night Gallery (with Strawberry)
Aug 9 Vancouver, The Press Club  (with the Touch and Go's and Mock 3)
Aug 13 San Francisco, Bottom of the Hill
Aug 15 Los Angeles, Spaceland
Aug 17 Los Angeles, No Life Record Store
Aug 18 San Diego, Che Cafe
Aug 21 Las Vegas, Somewhere in the Desert
Aug 25 Lawerence, Ks, The Relativity Room
Aug 26 St Louis, Mo.  Cicero's
Aug 27 Bloomington Id.   WIUS, U of Bloomington
Aug 28 Lexington Ky.  Area 51
Aug 29 Deitroit, Mi.  Zoot's (unconfirmed)
Aug 30 Chicago,Il. The Empty Bottle
Sept 1 Washington DC. The Black Cat
Sept 5 NYC, CMJ marathon (we think, but we don't know what day we are
playing)