sappy tour

>You wrote:>
>
>How many sloan-netters were actually there?  Was that me lurking in the
>darkness?  Hmmmm...

I was there on Saturday afternoon.  I was sitting at a table to the left of
the stage with one other guy.  We didn't move much all afternoon.  My leg
was so cramped after I left and I tried driving down sapadina right after
with all the traffic and my leg was twitching on the gas and I almost killed
myself many times.

Who else was there and what were you doing so that I might recognize you?  I
was disapppointed I couldn't pick any netters out from the crowd.

 Heather           heather\!/globalserve.on.ca

    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
                               -Willy Wonka