Re: The 80s...Suprise...not much EC content (was mucheast/Sappy Tour)

You wrote>

. But alot of the 80's
>videos that attempted to tell a story(remember that Pat Benatar `We are
>youn...' song) were just plain bad, well at least IMO.
>
>I GOT TO SEE PAT BENATAR LAST WEEK WITH STEVE MILLER!  Cheesy as it sounds
I had a really good time.  I'm 18 and was by far the youngest person there.
Everyone seemed to know all her songs word for word.  Oh yes the 80's were a
good time.  If only I could remember them....

On that same note it was cool seeing steve miller play at the ampitheatre
(these tickets were free).  The last show I saw there was edgefest 3 last
year which you might recall thrush hermit (aka thrash hermit, according to
access mag) did a total steve miller set.  It was an interesting contrast.
It was also the first concert I've ever been to where the band said "are you
ready to rock... (pause).... Toronto?"     Oh, you've gotta love classic rock.

 Heather           heather\!/globalserve.on.ca

    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
                               -Willy Wonka