Re: Sloan and feet and other stuff.

> Hey, You know what's cool? Chris is a feet hater. I'm a feet hater. Who
>else hates feet?

lil' 'ol me does hate feet.

they aren't really necessary are they? i mean they're really icky and yuk.

now that i have an interantional audience i'm not going to be ashamed any
longer, i'm going to stand up and announce my shame......

I WEAR SOCKS TO BED.

there, boy does that feel much better!!!

you all should try it!

btw, this post does not include any EC content simply because i'm australian.
that is my excuse and i'm stickin' to it.

bye from down under

*nat*

        ncrupi\!/minyos.its.rmit.edu.au           "3's nothing out of ten"

       tune in to SRAfm 94.9 from August 16 to Sept 14.

**