Hello Everyone!

Hello, I am new to the Sloan Net. I joined last week for the specific
purpose of finding some information on a Halifax band which I saw at
Birdland a couple months ago, but my post seems to have been lost because
of the problems with the list. Could someone tell me if they know
anything about the band 'The Scaries'? I have only seen them play once,
so I'm not sure if they're from the Halifax area. The time I saw them,
they played with another band called 'Lime Rickey' and it was on a
Wednesday at Birdland. Does anyone know if this band has a release? And
if so, where can I find a copy? Does anyone know the members of this band
so that I may contact them?

Thanks in advance,
Hani